My week has been good. We went on exchanges twice this week. Since Elder Mackay is a district leader we go on exchanges with each companionship in our district as well as with the zone leaders each transfer. So this week we did one with a companionship in our district and one with the zone leaders. The one in our district we were on bikes. I decided I hate riding bikes! We rode 24 miles that day and I swear it was all uphill. Haha but we did a lot of knocking. Then with the zone leaders they cover the spanish branch so I was able to speak spanish on exchanges with them. We taught one lesson and taught a lot of less active members. We also met some really cool people while we were knocking. Right now we have 3 investigators that will be baptized next month!! Other than teaching them we are doing a lot of knocking just like always. We have found a lot of potential investigators but we have a really hard time setting up appointments and contacting them again after the initial contact. Transfers are coming up and Elder Mackay will probably get transfered so I'll get a new companion. So I'm kind of excited about that, but I just hope I get someone that will work hard. I probably will be here in Taylor area for another 2 months. So not a spanish area yet. The weather here is pretty unpredictable. Some days it is very cold and rainy, some days warm and rainy, some days it is just hot. I have heard that February is the coldest so we will see. I haven't gotten any mail for about a month and a half, but then on Saturday my friend Kayci wrote me so I'm excited to write her back. I'm not sure if my mail isn't getting to its destination or what but it is no fun not getting any mail! I always look forward to emailing family! That is pretty much all of the update this week. As far as work out goes I almost have a six pack!! Push ups are still in the 50's because I have been focusing on abs. I hope you have a great week. I love you and thank you for your support.
Love Elder Jackman