Hey everyone!!! Christmas was great here, I hope it was wonderful for all of you! This week was a lot of fun. On Wednesday we had our transfer meeting and we had 10 new missionaries come into the mission. Two of them our in my zone and are being trained, one is in my district. Transfer meeting was a lot of fun, I got to see a lot of other missionaries. Then Thursday was our mission Christmas conference. The whole mission went down to San Antonio and some of the senior couples spoke and we had a big lunch and a ton of musical numbers it was great!! The 2 hour ride back here though wasn't so great. We had 6 Elders squeezed into a small truck! There was NO room for anyone, but we made it. Christmas day and Christmas Ever were fun, we went around and shared messeges with members. It was great, we have a fantastic ward here in Taylor. Talking with the fam was great!! That is pretty much all this week. I hope everyone has a great week! And remember the true meaning of Christmas!!!!!! It is not presents, It is celebrating the birth of our Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ. It is amazing that he loved each and every one of us so much. We are ever in debt. I love my Savior and I know that he lives and loves everyone. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt and with all my heart that God has a plan for each and every one of us. He has a way for us to come back and live with him in eternal happiness after this life, and if we pray and sincerely ask him to show us that plan he will. I know that this gospel and church is true, and it is the plan that God has everyone that is willing to accept it. The Book of Mormon and Bible are the words of God and together they teach us everything we need to know. I love you all and thank you for all the support that I receive. Have a wonderful week!!!!!
Love Elder Jackman
We had so much fun talking to Marcus on Christmas. He is doing very well and is enjoying his time as a missionary. These are some of the pictures and the description about them he sent.
OK the first picture is of Elder Mackay and I making enchiladas. They were great! Honey Chipotle! Then there is one of a new way we found to wear our snuggies. Then there was the one of us making some Whoopie Pies that Derrick and Lucy sent. Then there is one of us playing with the shock ball that Elder Mackay got for Christmas. It emits electric shocks spontaneously! We just sat and shocked ourselves it was fun. Then there are some of me opening my presents on Christmas. Thank you so much!!!!!