January 4, 2012

Monday January 2, 2012

Hello Everyone! Not to much to update on this week. One thing I would like to tell everyone though is: If you have sent me mail and not gotten a reply it is the postal service's fault! I have replied to every letter I have gotten. ButIi have realized that some letters aren't getting to me, and some of my letters aren't making it to their destinations. I don't know what is wrong with the postal service but something is. So.... if you haven't gotten a reply to a letter that is why. OK on another note The push up count is at......100!!! I met my goal on new years eve, now I have set a new push up goal for this year. There isn't a lot to say about the work, we did a lot of knocking this week and that is about it. Thank you to everyone for all the support and I hope everyone has a wonderful week!