This week has been good. Our work has slowed down just a little because this time of year people are out of town, and busy with other things and don't seem to have time for the missionaries. My bike has been fixed and has been given the name "Squeakers". This is because it has been really cold this week and every time we go out to ride and it's cold, my bike makes little squeaking noises like it's complaining, but the new tires are holding up very well. Thanksgiving was great! Of course it wasn't the same without family, but that didn't stop me from eating a lot! Our mission president told us not to do any knocking because we didn't want to bother people, so we just set up as many appointments as we could and just left short thanksgiving messages with people. We ate two Thanksgiving meals. One was at 2, and the other was at about 5. Oh boy was I full. When we got home that night and I collapsed onto my bed. The members took very good care of us. Then the next day we went to one of our investigators house to teach them and they had thanksgiving again with us! So I ate even more! We had a very good lesson with them after that though. We are finding soooooo many spanish people and we have to turn them over to the spanish elders, that isn't very fun. But I'm loving using my spanish!
The push up count is now at 72! I dare anyone to try to keep up with me! I do them every morning and night. We are still running so I'm staying very fit! Oh my new favorite food... Nutella!!!!!!!!!!! Every morning I wake up and have a nice nutella and peanut butter sandwich with a banana, there is truly no better way to start the day (that rhymed.. unintentional)
Well that is all for me this week. Thanks to everyone for all the support and prayers! I love you all!
Present from Mattie
Marcus and his companion
Working on his bike
Nice tires
His area
In front of the train