The MTC is treating me very well. I weighed myself the other day and I have gained 10 pounds. But since my clothes are still fitting, I am playing basketball every day and doing 70+ push ups each night I've decided that it is all muscle! I am learning more and more each day, it's great! We have had a couple more missionaries added to our district. They used to be in the intermediate class but they were injured somehow so they have to be here longer so they are now in our class. One of them is in my travel group to go to Texas! I recieved my travel plans this week and leave on Wednesday. I'm super excited! This week has been pretty much the same as the last just a lot of studying and eating. Yesterday our district got to be hosts for the new missionaries. That was pretty fun! I escorted 2 sisters, and one elder. I sent some pictures just barely they will probably be the only ones I send. Once I leave the MTC next week I will just be able to hook my camera up to the computer and send the pictures through email. There are some doubles of pictures because I was kind of confused when I was printing them. I don't know why they don't allow us to just attatch them to our e mail, what are we cavemen? but whatever. One picture is of me and my companion in our Halloween costumes! We used what we had and made costumes, we trick or treated on our hallway in our residence. We actually got quite a bit of candy! It was fun. That package was fantastic and it is definitely enough to last me. On that day I got a package from you guys, from Amanda and Kade, and from Landon they were full of food and Landon's had cookies in it, so elders were pretty jealous of me during mail time that day haha. So I have plenty of food. Today we went to the temple again and afterwards we ate in the cafeteria there. Oh my gosh! what great food! They had real mashed potatoes! Not that canery crap. It was really good. That is pretty much it for me not much new here. I'm excited to tell you guys how Texas is! I leave in 6 days!! Things sound like they are going great for you back home. Everyone sounds like they are doing well. Bueno, no hay nada mas que decir. Mi espanol esta creciendo mucho! me gusta hablarlo! I love you family. And I love you too anyone looking at the blog!
Love
Elder JackmanWhen we get the pictures in the mail from Marcus I will will scan them into the computer for the blog!