November 2, 2011

Thusday October 27, 2011

Life is still great here at the MTC! My life goes as follows: eat, study, eat, study, teach, study and then eat some more. As you can see there is a lot of eating and studying! i can eat soooooo much! wow! I'm doing push ups with my companion every night, and we play basketball about every day so I am staying in shape. To answer some of the questions you guys have: We get to go to the temple every P Day, so we went this morning. Oh guess what? Chad just walked in and is at the computer across from me. we see each other a lot. Ok back to your questions. Dad the other elders in my district are new as well, but they are mostly native speakers. Elder Chavez is from Alaska but his background is Mexico. Elder Fuertes family lives in Utah but again from Mexico. Elder Ramirez is the funniest person I have ever met, and he is from Mexico but his family lives in Orem.  Hermana Balbuena is from New Mexico, but again her family is from Mexico. Then Elder Jolley, Elder Eliason, and me are all gringos. I have some cool pictures to send you but I have to print them and send them that way. I can't get them on the computer.. So I will send those next week. Your stake conference sounds great, we have had some good meetings here. We have firesides with Gereral Authoritys every Sunday and devotionals with them every Tuesday. So I cant remember their names but I have them written down back at my room. Those were both good. Oh Dad Elder Eliason in my district is a blackbelt in Tae kwon do so he'll just teach me and I'll be better than you and Parker. That is the update for now though I don't have much more time.  I love you all very much and think of you often. I am learning a lot and having a great time.

Love,
Elder Jackman