December 5, 2011

Hello there!!
   This week has been fantastic! The Taylor area is picking up, we are seeing a lot more success. It might be to the fact that it has been rather cold and rainy and people feel bad for us so they let us in, but I don't care. I want to invite everyone that reads this to listen to the song "My kindness shall not depart from thee" and try not to get emotional. It is an amazing song. My companion showed it to me this week and it makes me want to be better, and pumps me up. My companion and I found an amazing Chinese buffet for only 6 bucks! The owner asked for a book of Mormon! We will be going there very often haha. Well not a whole lot is new this week. But know that I am doing well and loving all the support I receive from home! Have a great week everyone! And to all you friends that might read this: I would like to hear from you! What's up!? Who else is leaving on missions? What is everyone up to? Peace out till next week!

Elder Jackman