Hey everyone!!
The New Area is great! I am slinging some Espanol so that is great! I love it! Austin is a lot of fun, and definitely a different experience. The work is moving along great. Oh and being on a bike has made my legs quite strong. We live on top of a big hill so every night when we come back we have to bike up it, then we live on the 3rd floor so we have to carry our bikes up the stairs. It is quite a bit of work after a long day. But the good news, my waist has gotten a little smaller :) So none of our investigators came to church yesterday which is really frustrating, and I have been thinking about us not keeping commandments and not doing what we are supposed to and how frustrating that is for our Heavenly Father. Obviously he doesn't really get frustrated but he just is sad when we don't do what we are supposed to and he can't give us blessings. Everything we need is laid out before us and we just have to do it now. I love the quote from Elder Ballard in "Our search for Happiness" He compares our Eternal Lives to a long rope. Extending forever back and forever forward. Then he talks about tying a thread around that huge rope and how small that is compared to the whole rope. That thread is just like our life in comparison to our eternal destiny. That little part of our eternal lives effects everything else. One of my favorite scriptures is 2 Nephi 2: 27-29 We just need to choose the right. Just Do IT!!! That is my thought for the week. I love you all and hope everyone is doing great. hope everyone has a great week.
Love Elder Jackman