My week was good, our investigators are doing great. They are doing their reading and praying and we had almost all of them at church yesterday. I am becoming a better teacher, and I am able to be more bold with people as I learn the scriptures more and just know more in general. I love being bold and just telling people that "This Gospel is what you need!" haha. I love the mission though, I just learn a ton every day. You learn a lot about people when you are talking to them all day every day. That makes it even more fun to talk to them haha. I don't have a whole lot to say this week
Here is the Hippo pictures for the week!! Oh and you might notice I have some new shoes. Cool story: So a lady in the ward came up to us and said something about my companions shoes and she said do you guys want some shoes and we said "do you have hook ups?" So she said she makes tons of money with shoes. She goes to thrift stores and buys name brand and expensive shoes and restores them to good condition and then sells them for hundreds!! So she was like "give me your sizes." so we did and she gave us each a couple pairs or nice shoes like Italian leather type stuff! It was so cool. I love the members here!! Love you all!
Love Elder Jackman