March 19, 2012

 Hello Everyone!!!!
 I got transferred! Where am I?????.... I am in South Austin! Riverside ward. It is an all spanish ward in the Oak Hills stake. We are one companionship out of 3 that cover the ward. It is great, and I know that all of you want my address so you can write me every day so here it is:

2425 Cromwell Circle #209
Austin, TX 78741

The ward is great and the first couple of days here has been great as well. My companion is awesome. He was actually originally called to the Dominican Republic and was serving in the mission where I lived!!!  But then he came to this mission after 7 months for health reasons. So we talk about the Dominican Replublic all the time. My companion Elder Alec Turner is great he is an obedient missionary and we get along well. We will work very well together in this area.  Oh something cool. He doesn't like to drive so I get to drive this transfer, that is fun. The mission is so great I am loving it!! Back in Taylor our one investigator is actually getting baptized this week. some other things came up for the other two but they are still on their way.   Everything is going great here though, I am learning soooooooo much from the scriptures I love them! This gospel is true that is all there is too it. Nothing that anybody ever says or does will turn me away from this faith! It is all true! If anyone ever has any doubts or concerns just live the teachings of the gospel and see for yourself how great it is, and pray about the book of mormon! I love this church, I love the gospel, I love the Bible and the Book of Mormon and all other standard works. There is so much in there that we don't get.   I love you all and thank you all for the support. I hope everyone has a great week, and I am excited to get all the letters you are all going to send me ;)

Love Elder Jackman