Howdy Y'all!
Everything is great in the mission field. Our investigator moved his baptism to this coming Saturday so that the bishop can be there to baptize him. I am excited for him to be baptized. He is great! And our other investigator is still on her way she is wonderful, she always makes us cookies and they are awesome! We have been doing A LOT of knocking the past week. We are trying to focus on finding people so we are keeping track of the contacts we make to try and increase the number of new investigators we have. Knocking is fun! and I have actually really come to enjoy when someone see's us and says oh I have some questions for you and they try to prove us wrong. And my favorite thing to say is "Let me see YOUR Bible, and i'll show you why we believe that." Ha! We always leave them with nothing to say and then invite them to let us teach them more. Usually they just get frustrated and slam the door, but we definitely clear up any concerns they have. It is also super great when we are knocking and we meet just a really nice person that gives us some water, or cookies, or German chocolates. That is pretty great too.
I hope everyone is well at home. Thank you for all the support and love. I hope you all have a great week. Oh I forgot to tell you I am getting transferred!! So don't send any mail this week, just wait until next week and I will send my new address and then I would love to receive mail! :) Well... that is all for me. Love you all!
Love Elder Jackman