None of our investigators made it to church yesterday :( But we are going to teach all of them agian this week and we can overcome their concerns and help them attend next week! We finally have some investigators that are keeping appointments and doing things so that is nice. We still do a lot of finding and knocking doors.
The studies are going great and I learn new things every day! I love you all and hope you have a great week!! I know this church is true, and that by living this gospel you will have more happiness in your life then every before. I love the hope that I have every day when I wake up that I can think. "Well I know i'm on the right track" It is a great feeling. We were talking to some of our investigators yesterday about our purpose and it finally clicked in their head that we are here to help them get on the right track, it was a great lesson. The mission is great!!!
Love Elder Jackman
P.S. Elder Turner and I recieved a package last saturday the 26th of May, but we just got a slip that said we had a package in the office. When we went to pick it up they didn't have one for us, so we asked the mail man and he said there was a temp that day so he didn't know. So if anyone sent me a package that would have gotten here on the 26th I am terribly sorry I didn't get it :( Feel free to resend! :)
Marcus and members from his district at a district meeting
A picture that Elder Turner took of me when we
got home one night. We always are completely dead when we get home.
We live on top of a hill then we have to carry our bikes up to the 3rd
floor, all of this in 95 degree humid weather... we get really sweaty
and tired.
got home one night. We always are completely dead when we get home.
We live on top of a hill then we have to carry our bikes up to the 3rd
floor, all of this in 95 degree humid weather... we get really sweaty
and tired.
.jpg)
.jpg)