WE HAD A FAMILY OF 7 COME TO
CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh boy it was great! It is a lady that we have contacted several times, we have knocked on her door a lot and she always says "Es que estoy muy ocupada" she is very busy. And we always set up times to come back but she isn't there. This time it worked out and we taught her with a member on Saturday and she came to church on Sunday. Her main intrest was that we have classes for the kids and she came and stayed in primary with the kids and said after that they liked it, and the kids made some friends and they are coming next week! The lesson with them was pretty crazy haha the two youngest were just hitting everyone and causing distractions. The kids range from 12 down to 1, and she has 4 more in Mexico! They are really great though and we are teaching them again on Tuesday, we have a fun object lesson planned, it will be great!
Our Cuban investigators kind of fell off the map. We had a lesson with them and planned on it and went pretty far away and picked up some members and they came then we knocked on the door and they weren't there :( We have gone back a couple of times and called but they aren't responding... But we are still finding new people.
We still have our investigators from Guatemala. They are still meeting with us. Cindy was supposed to come to church on Sunday but we went with the member to pick her up 15 minutes before church and she wasn't there :( The work is going well. We had a hard week and did a lot of knocking but we are feeling that we are having success in the way the Lord would have it. We are still finding people and helping people where they are. Maybe they aren't ready for Baptism, but they may be ready to learn about Prayer or something else, and we are giving them those oppurtunities.
My studies have been great! I decided to read Jacob 5 on Saturday and see if I could understand it. And it was just so clear! I have read it several times before but just didnt get it. But with my studies of Isaiah I was able to understand clearly. I am going back through it now verse by verse and taking out more information and I love it. I have never understood the scattering and gathering of the house of Isreal, why the Lord did that or why it was important, but now it just makes so much more sense and I have more incentive to read the old testiment. I love the scriptures!!! The mission is great I love you all so much and thank you for your support. Everything is fine with my wrist and bike, it all worked out, it was just a sprain and is pretty much all the way better now. I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Love Elder Jackman