Hello familly and friends!!!!!!
Transfers were this past week and I got a new companion! His name is Spencer Foster he is from Davenport Washington. He is really cool and we get along great. We are going to have a great time serving together.
The work is fantastic! We had another family of 6 in church yesterday!!!!!!! Now we owe candy to all the kids for behaving... but that is ok they came to church! The two big families we are teaching are actually sister-in-laws, they married brothers and one has 7 kids and the other has 6. They are both awesome and are starting to come to church. The other families we are teaching are awesome too. One of them have two sons ages 21 and 19 but we haven't taught the sons yet, but the parents are awesome. Then the other family have two young sons ages 6 and 2.
We are still working very hard and the temperatures are getting up there! We broke 100 this last week, and we were on bikes :( But the bikes aren't all bad, some of the plus sides are: I have never had stronger legs in my life, I have lost a little weight and am in great shape, and...wait for it... I have a six pack :) One of my life dreams accomplished. I'm pretty stoked about it.
I am loving the mission every day! The longer I am here the more I like it. I just feel so great every day to be on the Lords errand. To know that the Lord is backing me and helping me to find his children is amazing. I love this church because it just gives me the wonderful hope every day that i'm on the right track and everyting is going to be ok. I love you all! have a great week!
Love Elder Jackman
The first picture is me and Elder foster (under the tree) Then there is one of me and Elder Turner.
.jpg)
.jpg)