6:30 alarm goes off, and I think "Boy am I tired"
6:32 out of bed stretching and waking up
6:35 work out (sit ups, stretching, thinking about life's deeper issues haha)
7:00 eat some cereal and read something while companion showers
7:15 shower
8:00 be all ready and start the studies( I love this part of the day!!! right now I am reading Jesus the Christ, and the New Testament) Studies are awesome!
9:00 Comp study!!! (read some preach my gospel, talk about investigators and lessons we have that day, talk about what we studied, good times...)
10:00 Spanish study: We made some sweet catapults and we set up our troops and catapults and read the Book of Mormon in spanish taking turns, and after your turn you shoot the catapult and try to hit the other guys troops. Super fun!)
11:00 lunch we eat a lot of: rice, I make some mean rice, quesadillas, I make some mean quesadillas too. Then like some apples little Debbies treats, oreos haha all the good stuff
12:00 we are off for the day, every other day we get the car so that is sweet, we just go do our knocking and finding and teaching and just all those great things that missionaries do.
7:30 ON the days with the car we go to dinner with the sisters to a members houses on the days on bike we are still working. We have it worked out so when we have the car we also have dinner it is nice.
9:00 or 9:30 come home and catch our breath! then plan and get ready for bed write in journal, write raps, eat candy, make forts, and all kinds of fun stuff!
Then we go to bed at 10:30 and just think "oh man I worked hard today! Another one tomorrow!!" then your out like a rock!
The mission is great I am growing my testimony like I never had before! I love every minute of it. It is extremely hard sometimes but I know that it is worth it. We just keep putting forth our part and Lord takes care of the rest. I love studying the scriptures and learning as much as I can. We are trying to get some solid investigators right now and have found a couple that are proving to do well. We will keep helping them and I will update you on their status. But for now we are just working with a few people that are having a hard time doing anything! Coming to church in the morning on the only day off of work is hard for these people but they are moving forward, They know the gospel is what they need.
This work is great! I love this church and know it is true! I hope everyone has a great week! I love you all!
The pictures: so last week they were of me in a trailor park that we like to knock, and then me getting easter gifts, then a ups note we found on our neighbors door haha, then a fort we built one night. This week is some a member sent to me from Taylor. They were like one of my favortive familys! They were taken the night before I got transfered. Love you all.
Love Elder Jackman
Building catapults
The note they came across
A fort
Friends from Taylor
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)