April 12, 2012

Hey Everyone!!!
The mission is great!! We are working extremely hard! We come home every night exhausted, especially on bike days. My upper legs are pretty much like supermans upper legs right now they are pretty dang strong... so yeah that is neat.  We got an investigator to church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was a happy day. I loved it. I have started using my magic tricks to get investigators kids more involved and interested in coming to church, and listening when we teach. I love magic tricks they are the perfect ice breaker to talk to people, if their kids like you they have like 100% more chance of listening to you, yep those are accurate stats.  We are playing basketball today with some neighbors that saw us with a basketball last week. They are really cool, and they make raps, and are really good. The other day I stopped at their door because it was open on our way up to our apartment, and asked if they were still coming to play ball today and they said yes. Then I asked "is this Lil Wayne?" (the music they were listening to) and he said "Na man this is me Rappin!" So they are really good at making music, he is going to burn me a CD and i'm going to send it home. That way I will have proof that I knew him before he got famous.
That is my cool story for the week. I hope everyone is doing great! I
love you all thanks for the support!
Love Elder Jackman

 Just being a Missionary

 Um, where is the mail?

 Easter package

Enjoying some candy