May 2, 2012

Wazzup!!

This week went by really fast, and was fun because we had transfers! Elder Turner and I stayed together and will be here for at least one more transfer. We got an Elder from Spain into our district he is cool, and we are helping him perfect his English. Then one of the sisters got transferred, but not too many changes. We have a zone conference coming up in a couple weeks, and presidents interviews this week, those are always fun because we get to talk about our progress as missionaries and ask questions and everything. This week will be fun!
  The work is going about the same. We find lots of people and teach them first lessons, but then it we just can't get in to teach them again, it happens so much! Either they just have work all the time, or they just lose contact with us, or for whatever reason we just lose contact with them, but we are working with a couple that we still have contact with. The work is hard but it is worth it.
  I am learning a lot about the scriptures every day and my testimony is strengthened every day. The mission is where i am supposed to be, and this area is where i am supposed to be right now, I'm doing my best and know that that is what is important. I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week! Thanks for all the support!

Love Elder Jackman

The picture is of my district at dinner the night before transfers.