Hello Everyone!!!
This week has been great! We have found a lot of new investigators. The work is really taking off here. I love it! So this past week has been pretty busy. I have one important thing I would like to say and that is: Snuggies are soooooo awesome! I bought one this week and have loved it since! A blanket with sleeves, the comercials are extremely cheesy and I never would have thought, but they are so great! Also y'all might have noticed that I now have two suits. That is because the first couple of days I realized that I did not want to wear my nice suit to proselyte in every day, it was getting bitten by dogs, slobbered on by dogs, mud splats and all other kinds of things. So We went to the thrift store. And not only did we find a suit that was made for me, but it is 100% polyester!!! In other words, it is invincible! Here comes the best part..... drum roll... it was only $7 dollars!!!!!!!!! That is what I'm talking Bout! It is a great suit. But that is really all for this week. Everything is going great. I am loving the Book of Mormon! I encourage everyone that reads this whether you are a member or not to read the Book of Mormon. It is so interesting! Not only is it another testament of Jesus Christ but it is a really good read. I have really been trying to follow the storyline and where it is taking place and who is who and what is happening in the Bible at the same time. It has made it so much more interesting through comparisons in the Bible. The Book of Mormon starts at about 2 Kings 24, or 2 Chronicles 36. It is really cool to match them up and see the similarities. So I encourage everyone to really read it and focus on what is happening it is so cool! Everyone have a great week, I know I will. I love you all!
Love Elder Jackman
Here is what I've been up to this week. Last P day Elder Mackay and I made some taco soup which was great, and he made some vanilla french toast which was also great, and I made peanut butter squares which were also great. We bought snuggies and those are sooooo cool. There is a picture there of us in our snuggies reading the book of mormon that is what we do for fun. Then the last picture is of some nasty grass stuff that Elder Mackay drinks. He convinced me to try it. I almost threw up. That is all the pics! Enjoy!