Hey,
SO sorry still no pictures. Elder Chipman and I will take some this week so y'all can see him and see the area and stuff.. The work is soooooo awesome! We have great investigators that are progressing and keeping commitments so that is wonderful. We are actually teaching a man from the Democratic Republic of Congo. He only speaks French so we are working with a member that translates for us. We gave him a french Book of Mormon yesterday and he is excited to start reading. I haven't taught him yet but we have a lesson Wednesday night so i'm looking forward to that. We are having a lot of success right now.
As a mission we are starting a study on the Atonement so I am looking forward to that. I'm sure it will make me want to work harder and appreciate my Savior even more. I am loving life right now, I think the only thing I would possibly change is the heat!! It just beats down on those bikes! But I do have an Awesome Farmers tan! So that is pretty cool.
I hope y'all have a great week! Everything is great here for me. Thanks for all the prayers and support. I love You!
Love Elder Jackman
P.S. We have had a lot of flies getting into our apartment so I have been practicing my ninja skills. The count is up to 5. I have caught 5 flies right out of the air with my bare hands. Call it what you want... I'm a ninja. OH and other good news the other elders in our district have a ping pong table in their apartment So that is like the best thing ever! and i'm still champion...