I am getting transferred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am going senior companion wherever I am going. I will find out where I am going on Thursday at transfer meeting.
This week has been good, we are teaching a lot of lessons but we just can't seem to get people to come to church! They say they will come we have people ready to pick them up, we call them to help wake them up in the morning and we even go knock on their door. Then they tell us.. "I slept in..." It is pretty rough. We just have to keep teaching them and help them gain a testimony of the truthfulness of it all so they will have their own desire to come to church. They are all reading the chapters we leave them with so they are moving forward that way. They just need to make that decision to come to church!
I have really grown to love the people here in the ward, and our investigators so it is going to be hard to leave. I will be doing the same work somewhere else. Change is fun and I always look forward to it.
The weather here has been a little cooler this week just because we have had a lot of rain. Yesterday we were caught in a flash flood on bikes! We had to come home as fast as we could. And on the way up the hill to our apartment a little river formed and it started pushing us back down the hill!!!! so we had to cross to the other side of the street and continue up! It was intense!
Everything is going well though! I hope you all have a wonderful week!!! and i'll send my new address and everything next week. Have a good one!
Love Elder Jackman
These are some pictures of the district and then some from when we took a zone picture at a meeting we had...
.jpg)