February 6, 2012

 Time seems to fly by, days go by slowly sometimes, but weeks fly by! We had transfers this week and I got a new companion. My trainer Elder Mackay went down to East San Antonio as a zone leader, and a new companion just came up from West San Antonio, his name is Elder Alex Fordham, and he is from Salt Lake City, Utah. He is a stud and we work really well together.   He is way cool, we get along even better than me and Elder Mackay! It is great.  I'm looking forward to working with him in the ward. I had my first Baptism on Saturday!!!!  So my week was pretty great, we taught some good lessons and of course did a lot of knocking, my favorite, haha.  We are having A LOT of success right now, and have several good investigators that we are teaching. I love the mission and am learning more and more about the scriptures and the gospel every day. I love studying.   We went back to the house where I did the magic tricks and nobody was home, so we will try back another time.  60 push ups is where I am and today we ran 2.5 miles! Elder Fordham likes to run so that is good we can start doing that, Elder Mackay wouldn't run with me, so now i'll get in shape! That is pretty much the update for me today!
Love Elder Jackman